Tuesday 22 October 2013

Suitcase antics

How does it happen?
This little tower becomes this very tall and wobbly tower in the blink of an eye! 
I'm a late night worker. I know how to live it up on a Friday night... beer and Mod Podge that's my tipple.
 Been making more Ladybird cases over the last few weeks
 Meet Mick the Disobedient Puppy
 A music case 
 with newly lined interior
 
 
A repeat of my favourite Puppies & Kittens
 
 (already sold)
British Wild Animals
 
And finally London
 
I'm now taking orders for Christmas as I can't guarantee how many more cases I can get my hands on!
I can post within the UK with p&p just £5!! Just let me know...

8 comments:

  1. I am hearting that London one immensely...I heart london!!
    d xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look lovely and will fly off the shelves, I'm sure ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, I love the puppies and kittens one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! They look great
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old suitcases - I have one that belonged to the Grandad I never knew. I particularly like your Wild Case. Hope you are all keeping well, best wishes Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great transformations. Especially like the London one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! They look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...