Sunday 16 December 2012

Once Upon a Time...

 ... there was a girl who pondered about making suitcases and moving into a new shop. Little did she know the suitcases would fly and life would be a manic race to replenish and restock. Serves her right for taking on a shop unit three weeks before Christmas really!
So the girl made the cutest, most loveliest Puppies and Kittens case and what should happen but a lovely lady reserve it after an hour in Custard Hall. She was a tad sad to see it go having loved it for all of one night but set about cutting and pasting the next case...
More tins...
More toys...
 More furniture...
 More bags in her favourite colours... 
Does she want to let any of it go? Not really!
Don't forget I'm having a giveaway so pop your name in the hat if you fancy winning these goodies.
Have been loving my advent swap presents from PJ this week and smiling at some coincidences. Will share those in a day or two. I've also been sent some products to review...
x


9 comments:

  1. Ah well, thats the catch 22,you have to love what you sell to be successful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the puppies and kittens but this is fabulous too....my you are SO busy! I was peering in through the window of the shop this very afternoon......wanted to break in and have another mooch!!!don't work too hard X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing well, must visit soon!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the "puppies and kittens" but "little red riding hood" steals the show!! Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear all is going well.
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the puppies & kittens case wouldn't hang about! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not surprised your suitcases are flying out of the door - they are just lovely, so well done and really nostalgic.

    I am LOVING that tin with the church scene, it's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suitcases and ladybird books, what a combination!!! Swoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellie, Just popping by to say a big thank you for all of my presents so far. I too smiled at some of the coincidences, especially the coasters! :) I hope that you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...