Sunday 11 March 2012

Has it finally sprung?

Yesterday Little Jam took Emily Button on a 'Spring Outing'. Emily had enjoyed her trip in Tintin so much she wondered where else he'd take her. Somewhere to dance in the bandstand maybe?
 Sherborne!
 No coincidence that there was a vintage bazaar on too but bizarre was more the term to describe it! "When did laptops and Dysons become vintage?.." Emily pondered on the bridge.

 The little jammers were delighted to see the pond in the park jelly-jam-packed full of frogspawn. Not a plant in sight mind you so I guess there'll be a lot of cannibalism going on!
With the sun on our backs we enjoyed more springiness...
Emily was pleased to take a seat, of a peculiar kind, at the Town Mill Bakery.
Always easily bribed by a cake.
or three!
Don't know where she gets it from?
Truly her mother's daughter.
Rubbishy photo of the bakery just to lead you to this...

They are currently displayed in their respective shop windows.
The jammers favourite shop where a new jigsaw was purchased.
 And a new one for me.
 Butterfly Bright is run by a woman after my own heart. She keeps her buttons in colour coordinated jars, well who wouldn't!
 Only a mini purchase for me but I shall be back when I'm running low on ribbons.
Take a look at their website for workshops.
At home someone else was enjoying the sun.
And finally on the fridge this week...
Have a lovely week. A busy one here with late nights at work, an MOT and a two day course! Promise to catch up with your blogs by the end of it all - it'll be some light relief!
x

8 comments:

  1. Looks as if you had a busy weekend! Love the photo of the bandstand! Love those Spring tins on your fridge too! Have a good week!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - those little shops look wonderful. Amazing photo of frogspawn!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shops in Sherborne, I have a birthday next week so might have a day out to Sherborne, love the fridge Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thanks for the mention and for popping into my shop Butterfly Bright!
    I was probably in pageant gardens next to you showing my 2 year old the frog spawn!
    Hope to meet you next time

    Regards
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya....how are you today?
    Cheers for popping by my blog....lovely to hear from you!
    I'm really loving my lamp!

    Melx

    P.S....lovely post....your pictures are so sweet!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Springy pics and the shop fronts are gorgeous. The best pic of all is puss. What a contented face!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post - I'm catching up on my light relief as we speak! Much needed this week - it's been manic here.
    Happy (slow paced) weekend
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah...a bandstand, spring flowers, cake and lovely shops...perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...