Saturday 17 December 2011

Love is... digging your own

This morning is cold but beautiful and sunny. Having decided to 'shop local' we headed out to Tincleton to look for a Christmas tree
complete with our spades!
 The little jammers carefully check out the selection.

Little Jam fancied this one but I wanted something a bit taller.
Mr Jam and the eldest get stuck in.
Success!


One man and his tree.

Straight through the fabby netting machine.


Hot chocolates for the girls to warm up with.
and a friendly dog...
...and duck!


Now all we need to do is clear some junk to make room for it!
We've got Little Jammer's party tomorrow so the rest of the day looks like some serious tidy time.
x

4 comments:

  1. I totally love this post, bought a tear to my eye, this IS Christmas, thanks for sharing your moment of happy :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do. Sounds like a really great christmas tradition, digging your own tree.Brilliant you dont get fresher than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend the run up to Christmas. I am not sure how long it would have taken me to dig that tree though. Sorry, but my favourite is that last picture. I love all cars cloud-shaped or fun, the Beetle, the Citroen and the Morris Minor. (When I win my millions that is what I shall buy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to get your tree. I've always dreamed if doing this but never found anywhere. The start of a lovely tradition?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...