Friday 23 December 2011

Love is... colourful

My lovely jars full of trimmings or passementerie have inspired today's 'Love is'. It's been a bit of a making day and a colourful one at that!
 Tonight I finished this set of hedgehog T-shirts for Little Jam.
She's really into hedgehogs and I know she'll love them!
 
There was colour in the kitchen too.
And decorating them with my new reindeer from Acorn & Will. Thanks Daniella!
Elsewhere Hectic was taking a colourful nap
 and I'm loving my dotty paper under the tree!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely festive post, merry christmas to you and your family, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures
    Merry Christmas and very happy new year
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous things...... I can almost feel the excitement! xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...