Saturday 5 November 2011

Ooohing and aaahing

Tonight was a first. Little Jammer's first go at sparklers!
As you can see they were very popular. Mr Jam has abandoned us for the weekend so I took the Jammers to the Rugby Club to see a firework display. They ooohed and aaahed until it was time to bring them home to hot water bottles. Now they're all tucked up and I'm busy collaging and listening to the bangs outside.
It's been a sewing machine free week, other than trying to fix a trainer which really doesn't count as fun at all! Now I've got to rustle up a mob cap for Little Jammer's school trip on Monday...

If you've got a minute why not pop over to Sew Sweet Violet's blog for a gorgeous giveaway. I'm in it to win it!

Happy Bonfire Night!
x

1 comment:

Don't be shy. I love to read your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...